What you'll learn
Key Learnings of Python Basics Online Training:
- Variables, Data Types, Operators
- Flow Control
- File Handling
- Practice Programming
Features of Python Basics Programming Language are as per the following:
- Open Source
- Embeddable & Extensible
- Huge Libraries
- Object Orientation
- Easy Syntax
₹ 12,000 15,000
Limited Time Offer
This course includes:
- 27 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 68 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- There are no pre-requisites for learning Python. It is an open-source and free programming language.
- Learners with non-IT backgrounds such as Accountants can also learn Python easily.
- Python is a general-purpose, high-level, interpreted language with easy syntax & dynamic semantics.
Python is an all-purpose programming language used in multiple domains and for multiple purposes today. The program of Python Basics Online Training is created for the understanding of the most basic Python concepts.
These concepts are specific for beginners. Python basics are the first step to learning Python and implementing its usage practically.
This course will help you learn the implementation of python, usage of python and build the base for further advanced learning of Python.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Solve complex problems with Python in less time with fewer lines of code
- High level programming language with a huge community
- A cross-platform language with a large ecosystem
- Open-Source & Free language for learning from anywhere
- User Friendly for Software Engineers, Mathematicians, Data Analysts, Scientists, Accountants as well as Network Engineers
APPLICATIONS OF THE COURSE
The uses of Python programming language are as diverse as the future. It has made its impact in every possible aspect of the future. Since Python is used in every possible domain that is taking over the globe, it is in fact safe to call Python as the language of the future!
Python is used or is applied in the following domains:
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning
- Data Analysis
- Web Apps
- Mobile Apps
- Desktop Apps
COMPANIES USING PYTHON ACROSS THE GLOBE:
- Google – Better search results are provided based on the ranking of the website.
- DropBox – Server and cloud applications are coded using Python.
- Netflix – Machine Learning is used to cluster users based in their interests on shows for retaining them for longer hours.
- National Security Agency – Uses Python for cyber-security analysis & analysis & another encryption and decryption.
- BitTorrent – Transfer of files between peer to peer started as a normal python file.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES & AVERAGE SALARY FOR PYTHON CERTIFIED INDIVIDUALS:
The following job roles and career opportunities are available for python certified individuals:
- Web Development & Frameworks
- Game Development
- Web Testing
- AI/Data Science
- Big Data
- Smart Devices
All these domains and these professionals use python as a programming language and the base for their functioning.
Here’s what the average annual salary of a python certified individual looks like: $115,835 USD